Deep technical experience in infrastructure design, build and deployment, including private and public cloud, IaaS, PaaS, networking, connectivity, storage, virtualization and access control.
Implementation of cloud-based networking for enterprise organizations, building of hybrid environments (Azure, GCP or AWS) to span existing customer networks and the cloud.
Advanced knowledge of infrastructure automation and orchestration tools.
Demonstrable experience with a large range of cloud capabilities including but not limited to storage, key vaults, virtual networking, web apps AAD, virtual machines, access management and automated deployments.
Knowledge of server load-balancing and global load-balancing platforms.
Demonstrable experience building and deploying resilient cloud architectures.
Demonstrable experience supporting Windows or Linux OS.
In-depth knowledge of applications transport and infrastructure protocols: (SSL/TLS, DNS, DHCP, NTP, SSH, CIFS, LDAP) and ability to troubleshoot in a complex hybrid environment.
Solid understanding of security frameworks (NIST, COBIT, ISO27001) and technologies including firewalls, web proxy, VPN and remote access models.
Knowledge of commercial enterprise-level tools and products to provide network services, including: firewalls, IPS/IDS, DNS, DHCP, web security, VPN and NAC.
Strong attention to detail, problem investigation and diagnostic skills.
Mentor team in platform management and reusable patterns.
Strong sense of ownership, customer service, and integrity demonstrated through clear communication and positive action.
Passion for eliminating repetitive manual processes using automation.
Self-Starter and Self-Learner.
Education and/or Experience
8+ years of relevant IT experience in large / complex IT architecture environments
4+ years of working in and building Infrastructure within a cloud platform Azure, AWS, Google
2+ years scripting or coding experience with one or more languages
4 year degree in IT related course of study or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Six to ten years of relevant IT work experience.
- Cloud Solutions Architect certification, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) preferred.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have the ability to provide the “Basic” explanation of technology for nontechnical managers, directors and above.
- Performs related duties and fulfills responsibilities as required.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work under limited supervision.