View all jobs
Director of Software EngineeringTeaneck, NJ · Information Technology
- Directs and oversees the Software Engineering function in developing, releasing and maintaining software applications/operating systems according to business needs.
- Establishes policies and procedures that produce high quality software product and service.
- Typically reports to the top management.
- Manages a departmental Sub-function within a border departmental function.
- Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
- Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function.
- Typically requires 5+ years managerial experience.
- Should have 10+ years of development experience in design, implementation of web applications, APIs, databases and other user experience.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree.