This position will be 100% remote during pandemic and occasionally onsite post-pandemic.
PREFERRED LOCAL CANDIDATES FROM WISCONSIN
Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams. Follows standard project management industry practices such as the PMI's framework. Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with project sponsor. Creates project charter and work plan and tracks budget and schedule progress via appropriate metrics. Establishes project organization and methodologies and defines roles and responsibilities. Documents risks and develops mitigation plans. Manages scope. Creates and implements a communication plan. Builds an effective team, assigns tasks to team members, and evaluates outcomes. Negotiates resources. Communicates to stakeholders and project sponsor. Identifies, tracks, and ensures resolution of issues and removal of barriers. Provides technical support to project team members. Handles complex application features and technical designs. Designs and implements the components required for complex application features. Generally, manages a group of applications systems analysts. Relies on
experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. This position will work closely with the Infrastructure Team Lead and IT Solutions Center Supervisor to coordinate, lead, and manage the design, implementation, and support of technical infrastructure projects to support the automation and communication needs of the Department. Strong communication skills are a must. The position will apply a multi-discipline approach to project management and act as a lead consultant, system developer, planner, and problem solver to meet agency and division strategic objectives. This position will define project scope and set project boundaries with management; confirm that projects are consistent with customer division/agency strategic plan and IT plan objectives; develop, obtain management approval and implement project plans; document, review and evaluate current technical architecture and connectivity configurations; and coordinate, and monitor and lead the implementation of technology and business solutions.
• Knowledge of enterprise project management and business analysis methodologies, tools, and techniques
• Ability to successfully lead large, complex IT projects
• Expert project management skills
• Expert knowledge of project/work plan development and management
• Expert knowledge of cost-benefit and risk analysis methods and techniques
• Expert ability to analyze and evaluate IT project proposals and requests for conformity with applicable long- and short-range plans
• Ability to design and manage a technical project prioritization process
• Ability to design and create IT project proposals, estimates, timelines and work plans for accuracy, consistency and conformity with enterprise standards and strategic plans
• Ability to review and monitor IT and business process re-engineering efforts
• Ability to use appropriate information resources to resolve problems and answer questions
• Ability to explain and summarize highly complex technical information in a manner easily understood by others with varying degrees of knowledge or understanding
• Skill in developing and maintaining effective working relationships with senior management and staff at a variety of levels internal and external to the organization
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable to ever changing goals and objectives
• Advanced knowledge of various resources for researching new and emerging technologies and determining applicability to project requirements
• Ability to oversee department-wide business analysis efforts
• Ability to think outside-the-box and drive innovation
• IT change management (ITIL) skills
• Organizational change management skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent group presentation skills
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Advanced ability and willingness to learn about new technologies and how to utilize them to automate business systems and processes
• Advanced ability to analyze and evaluate system modifications to ensure that accurate specifications are met
• Advanced ability to work on a team, create favorable experiences, and share information and expertise
• Expert skill in creating positive outcomes and win-win situations.
Thanks & Regards..
120 Wood Avenue South, Suite 608, Iselin, NJ 08830