Role: Data Developer
Client Location: Brookfield, WI
Duration: 6 months
Featured Client is a well-respected and long-established company in the banking industry with a household brand name in the Greater Milwaukee business community and currently seeking a .Net Developer to join their newly emerging technical team in their Waukesha-based software development lab! .Net Developer will play a key role on their team moving forward.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers, developers, and business leaders in collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure and technology stack both front and back end, and responsible for MSSQL Server administration and backend C#.NET and SQL / MS BI Stack development. You’ll also play a major role in developing integration and reporting solutions (SSIS, SSRS). SSRS would be a new setup they would get to be a part of.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and business analysts to define requests, scope, and requirements.
- Design, develop, and deliver data solutions that meet project goals and minimize risk.
- Create documentation per project and organization standards.
- Participate in the estimating of projects and support work.
- Participate in defining data development processes and tools.
- Lead research efforts and recommend new data technologies that align to Landmark’s goals.
- Lead and/or facilitate solution design activities.
- Provide clear and timely communication on issues, risks, and changes to the development team and stakeholders.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical or business field and professional experience developing data solutions.
- Experience with RDBMS (e.g. SQL Server, DB2, Oracle).
- Demonstrated experience using Visual Studio and SSDT to create SSIS and SSRS solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to design, model and build databases and data structures; knowledge of database administration tasks (e.g. backup, restore, logging); and knowledge of .NET framework and the C# language as a data tool.
- Experience using git for source control and working in an iterative delivery process.
- Proven ability to analyze, problem solve and troubleshoot in a high volume work environment with strong attention to detail.
- Possess solid written communication skills and the proven ability to work across various departments and levels in an organization.
- Must have a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures as they relate to this position. Must understand and comply with all job-related State and Federal laws and regulations.