Client is seeking an experienced, highly motivated Data Analyst who will support a state-of-the-art Analytics Center
of Excellence using Snowflake SaaS services. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for
product, process and metrics optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. They
must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building
and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to
drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of clients, internal
stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data
sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
• Coordinate with various functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
• Monitor and analyze EDR data model performance and data accuracy.
• Closely collaborate with the Analytics CoE engineering team to design, test and deploy data related solutions.
• Mine and analyze data from databases to drive optimization and improvement of client programs, product
development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
• Effectively identify and communicate mined data patterns, metrics and KPIs to internal stakeholders.
• Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad/content targeting and other business outcomes.
• Implement and deploy systems used for natural language input and processing, data collection, machine learning
model training, and deployment of machine learning models.
Required Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
• 5+ years' practical experience in the data modeling field.
• Has a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another quantitative field.
• Experience working with and creating enterprise data models in data warehouse platforms such as Snowflake.
• Experience with data governance utilizing tools like Azure Purview, Alation, Informatica etc.
• Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, SQL, R etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
• Experience with analytical big data technologies such as Tableau
• Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks,
etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
• Experience in shopper marketing, retail/retailer, and/or e-commerce preferred.
• 5 or more years of experience building data models, and is familiar with the following software/tools like Snowflake, Power BI, Databricks.
Personal Characteristics and Attributes
• Strong analytical and complex problem-solving skills.
• Creative thinker with the ability to visualize potential data metrics that can be derived from multiple data sources.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
• Ability to communicate complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• Senior technology expert who has worked with global teams.
• Ability to thrive in an extremely fast paced, client‐centric environment including effectively managing ambiguity,
multiple priorities and stretch goals.