Client is seeking an experienced, highly motivated Data Engineer who will support and maintain a state-ofthe-art Analytics CoE using Snowflake SaaS services.
The ideal candidate must have strong experience building and managing enterprise data warehouse, data mart, multi-dimensional cubes, business intelligence and analytics
solutions. The candidate will assist in building a functional DataOps practice utilizing custom and purchased platforms.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
• Delivers extensive data warehouse, data mart, multi-dimensional cube, business intelligence and analytics solutions.
• Monitor and analyze EDR data model performance and data accuracy.
• Responsible for streamlining dataflow pipelines utilizing Snowflake on Azure.
• Design and develop Azure Business Intelligence (BI) stack solutions utilizing ADF, Databricks, SSAS.
• Build ELT and ETL pipelines for data ingestion of structured/semi-structured data (JSON, XML, CSV, Parquet)
• Assist in designing, building and improving the DataOps practice
Required Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
• 7+ years' practical experience in the data modeling field.
• Has a bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science or another quantitative field.
• Experience working with and creating enterprise architectures in data warehouse platforms such as Snowflake.
• Azure MSBI Architect/Develop Experience (ADF, Azure SQL DB, ADLS, Databricks, SSAS)
• Data warehouse, OLAP/Cube, Tabular Model/Cube design experience using Kimball Method best practices
• 5-7 years of experience building data warehouse models, and is familiar with the following software/tools like Snowflake on Azure, Databricks.
Personal Characteristics and Attributes
• Strong analytical and complex problem-solving skills.
• Creative thinker with the ability to visualize potential data metrics that can be derived from multiple data sources.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
• Ability to communicate complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• Senior technology expert who has worked with global teams.
• Ability to thrive in an extremely fast paced, client‐centric environment including effectively managing ambiguity, multiple priorities and stretch goals.