The Service Desk Analyst is a temporary/contracted position intended to be a supplemental resource for the Information Technology team.
This principle role of this position is to work within the Infrastructure and Operations group as an L1 support resource providing assistance to employees and contractors.
Additionally, this position will review and enhance process documentation and work instructions with the goal of enhancing Client’s overall Service Desk posture.
This Racine, WI based position is not suitable for remote working and has minimal travel requirements.
• Receive requests from End Users via email, instant message or telephone.
• Classify, process, assign and document requests in Client’s Help Desk system.
• Resolve user requests using documented solutions.
• Assign Help Desk tickets to the appropriate resource.
• Where warranted, create or update existing documentation to accurately reflect steps necessary to deliver required, expected outcomes.
• Identify deficiencies and recommend enhancements to Service Catalog.
• Customer service oriented individual with solid communication skills and a pronounced focus on solving end-user issues.
• Proficiency using Windows 10 PCs and the Microsoft 365 suite of products.
• Understanding of IT concepts necessary to comprehend and action user requests.
• Learn and use Help Desk software solution (Cherwell Service Management 10.1.4).
• Follow documented processes and work instructions to resolve end user requests.
• Create documentation that will allow other IT support resources to successfully deliver the required, expected outcomes for standard requests.