Title: Senior IT Technical Support Specialist
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Duration: 6+ Months Contract/Contract to Hire/Fulltime
Job Position Summary Description:
Client is seeking an experienced and motivated Senior IT Technical Support Specialist.
This role will be responsible for the office productivity environment including desktop, laptop, Windows/MAC, IOS, audio video/conference rooms, printers/copiers, smartphones, telephony/networking and associated office productivity software.
This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware, software, and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance (Office Productivity).
In a help desk fashion, the person will need to troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, remote solutions, or via email) in a timely and accurate fashion.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
• Support desktop, PC, Mac, and other mobile devices
• Develop, maintain, and load associated desktop/Mac/PC images.
• Support Windows, Mac and IOS operating environments.
• Manage and support Office Suite, O365, collaboration and other desktop/PC/Mac solutions (examples: Zoom, Teams)
• Manage and support device end point security solutions and anti-virus solutions.
• Support company cell phones and manage associated plans.
• Manage company printers/copiers and video conferencing solutions.
• Perform Asset Management of office productivity hardware and software (Desktop, PC, IOS, Cell Phones).
• Define, refine, and continuously improve office productivity environments.
• Install, diagnose, repair, maintain, refresh, and upgrade all Desktop, PC, and Mac hardware and related software to ensure optimal workstation performance.
• Respond to requests and document tickets in ZenDesk. Also, route tickets to others on the team.
• Develops and maintains desktop and PC backup solutions.
• Procure new hardware and software as required to support the office productivity needs of the organization.
Personal Characteristics and Attributes
• Strong customer service attitude
• Strong analytical and complex problem-solving skills in the office productivity domain.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to all stakeholder levels.
• Motivated and driven person who acts with a sense of urgency, persistence, and take-charge attitude.
• Strong desire in learning new office productivity technologies and methodologies.
• Exhibits confidence due to IT knowledge and an overall positive attitude.
• Ability to assist with hardware and software training as users are onboarded, via lunch and learns, etc.
Required Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
• 8 years or more experience with desktop, PC, Mac, Smartphone, Audio Video/Conferencing and other office productivity environments as noted in the key responsibilities.
• Full life cycle experience from evaluation, architecture, design, and support of office productivity environments.
• Experience with end point security, monitoring and MDM solutions. Also, desktop, Mac and PC back-up solutions.
• Skills with telecommunications and network environments is desired, but not mandatory (VPN, phone systems, routers, switches, circuits)