- Designs and develops portal content and applications that integrate with other enterprise systems and third party products.
- Integrates non-SharePoint related services into SharePoint applications as needed.
- Assists other developers in conceptualizing and developing SharePoint solutions.
- Provides expertise and support to end users and other members of the team.
- Conducts research on emerging SharePoint development tools and strategies.
- Designs and codes technical solutions.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and debugging SharePoint sites.
- Creates and executes project work plans, revising as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements within the constructs of the project management and SDLC methodologies.
- Communicates and enforces best practice coding standards.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to clients on schedule.
- Communicates complex information effectively to team and clients.
- Responsible for scaling the solution to the client’s goals and budget.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013
- Experience in .NET based languages C#.
- Visual Studio or related IDE.
- Experience in SQL Server or equivalent databases, a strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design.
- Team Foundation Server, a plus.
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications.
- Understand browser-specific compatibility issues.
- Experience creating 3rd party authentication for external portals.
- Expertise in SharePoint implementations.
- Experience in Web development
- Experience with Microsoft server platforms.
We are pleased to invite you and look forward for your participation in the same!!
Below are the details of the Walk-In Drive to be conducted by HexaCorp Technical Services Pvt Ltd
Walk-In Date : 18th, 19th and 20th March 2022
Time : 10:00 AM – 05:00PM
Venue : Lemon Tree Hotel, 54B, 55A, Wipro Ave, Electronics City
Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100